Ebola information: Extremely low risk in Bloomington

There are currently no cases of Ebola in Minnesota, so risk to people in Bloomington is extremely low. The City is closely monitoring the situation with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is prepared to take appropriate actions if the need arises.

Trash bin.

Organized collection in Bloomington

The City Council approved moving forward with hauler negotiations at its October 13 City Council meeting.

CityWEB highlights

Development districts.
South Loop District logo.

South Loop District

A distinctive urban center where people build their lives around work and community.

Penn-American street sign.

Penn American District

Attractive public spaces, unified streetscapes, active uses and high-quality architecture.

Quality Services - Affordable Price

City of Bloomington
1800 West Old Shakopee Road
Bloomington, MN 55431-3027
952-563-8700 (TTY: 952-563-8740)

Did you know...

Human Resources recruits and assists in hiring staff, oversees employee benefit programs and conducts employee relations activities on behalf of the City.