License applications and forms

These licenses are required by City Code. Some services need more than one application to get a license.

For more information on the subject, contact the division listed on the application.

License and form categories for City Clerk's Office:

Alcoholic beverages -- 3.2 percent malt liquor

Alcoholic beverages -- Intoxicating liquor or wine

Amusement Device License Application

Body Art

Cigarettes and other tobacco related products

Commercial Animal Establishment License Applications

Door to door sales

Laundromat License Application

Massage therapy

Pawnbroker, precious metal or secondhand goods dealer

Pet licenses

  • Pet license (70KB, 2-page PDF) click here for related handout
  • All dogs and cats three months or older need this license and a rabies vaccination.

Public Entertainment/Assembly

Refuse Hauler Application

Rental License Application Package

Seasonal Sales License Application

Special event - casino gaming or temporary food

Taxicab Companies/Taxicab Drivers

Taxicab Companies/Taxicab Drivers

Temporary Recycling Event

City handouts | City permits and forms


Quality Services - Affordable Price